Close to the northern boundary of the village, lies the Playing Field and Village Hall.
In addition to the Hall, a Sports Pavillion is located on the Playing field.
The hall and field facilities are regularly used by the Cricket and Football clubs, Youth organisations, Dog training club,
Dance classes, the Parish Council and a variety of other local organisations.
The facilities are managed by a group of village volunteers, under the registetered charity 'Finmere Village Hall & Playing Fields (CIO)'.
Additional volunteers are always welcome to join the management team.
All meeting are open to villagers and the meetings are normally held on a monthly basis.
Commencing 2013, the village hall became the recipient of a number of grants, based upon a percentage of Land Fill taxes, courtesy of OPES Industries Ltd. and facilitated by
During 2013 & 2014 the hall was the subject of a renovaton program. All external windows and doors hav been replaced, a new kitchen installed and a refit completed of the toilet facilities, including the addition of a disabled facility.
In addition, the heating system, flooring, lighting, speaker system, seats, internal doors and stage have been replaced. Adjustments to the hall acoustics have also taken place. The replacement stage is of a modular design and may be placed / shaped to the specific needs of hall users.
In 2015, the car park was re-surfaced and enlarged.
Select here for for details of Village Hall hire fees
Select here to view the Hall Trustees Annual Report
Select here to view the Hall User's Manual
Next hall management meeting - 22nd. May 2018 at 7.30pm.
Hall regular users:
- Parish Council - 1st. Tuesday of the month (www.finmerepc.org)
- Hall management meeting - normally 3rd. Tuesday of the month
- Dog Scent training - Alternate wednesday afternoons and every Thursday afternoons (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Buckinghan & district dog training - Thursday evenings (email@example.com)
- Yoga classes - Monthly at the weekend (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Little Munchkins, Stay n Play - Monday mornings (07788 838652)
- School tuckshop - Friday afternoon (term time and seasonal)